Saturday, November 24, 2012

HEART, FEELING, LIFE, MEMORIES....

Assalammualaikum semua......

Dear heart, i knw u have been changed a lot...
dari sorg yg sgt keras hati,
seorg yg ego, seorg yg sgt pemarah,
but i knw its been gone now...
and seriusly u changed a lot..
and evryday u want to be more better
than yesterday....

now u get more relax,
easy to cool, and mudah ksiankan org...
i knw u have learn a lot of things bfore...
u ve got to face the fact, the fake
and so on.....
u rilli a tough heart i ever had...
nver easy to give...
stay strong even anything hppen around u...
so, as i wish please be tough for me....
to face evryday, evrything that culd hppen
around me.....thank u....

Dear feeling, i knw uve been cry for so long...
till ive got no tears anymore to cry...
i knw uve been face the same way to as heart facing...
in last year 2011,
ive been excden, i lost my dad,
i lost my job, n now
ive been buzy making a new life...
and u came in....
to give me the feeling that i lost before...
to cheer me up... to make me hppy...
uve bring back those feeling to me...

i rilli appriciate for dat....
cz i knw its dfficult for me too....
when all da feeling gone from my self...
and its hard to came back....
ive been try so hard for u to come back for me...
and now we made it....
all i wanna ask, please dun stop this feeling...
let me feel it as i still can feel it....
it rilli hard for me to cntrol all da feeling dat i have
for dis year....now u bring back to me...
and make me smile evryday..... thank u...

Dear life, i knw u been tough for me....
cz in my life i nver give up....
evrything i do, i bring u too....
u r the part of me....yes my own life....
if sumthing hppen, i knw my life are full of shit...
and i felt i juz wnna end it....
go far away from others, follow my dad,
but evryday, evry month, evry year,
u bring a new life for me....
wen im down ur down too...
wen i wnna stand back, u stay in my life
to stand wif me....

how hard we being together....
to bring my life back...
i knw its not easy for us to make it....
but overall, i satisfied with it....
cz now we in new life again....
learn to be independent,
stand on my own two feet....
i knw ive got a terrible life bfore,
but now we ve become one back....
for my request, please stay strong with me....
cause without my own life,
how culd i live, how culd i breath,
how can i be me right??? thank you.....

Dear memories....i knw sometime we got memories remain...
let it be....as u knw me,
past is past....what rilli goes around now,
we make it till it become memories...
i knw u too been a tough memories...
bcz in dis year, ive got a lot of memories....
with the sad, the happy,
the dfficult, the sweet, and so on....
but the memories that i cant forget,
will be last year memories....
at the same year, ive been excden,
i lost my dad,its a hard year for me...
for my heart, for my feeling, for my life,
and it will be my memories forever...
that i will nver forget....

with all dis memories,
i learn a lot to be a better person now...
which means, who i am now......
learn to be independent, to stand my own feet,
at the first time, its rilli hard for me....
but after im trying,
i can do it.....
nothing to be scared, if u trying ur best....
so what i was hoping from u,
what we been facing before let it be...
we have to move on...
cz what have been a memories,
it will always be a memories.....
thank you for keeping those memories with us...

dats all my entry for today...
i wish i can came up with anther stories,
abt me, myself and i....
sekian, wassalam......=)



No comments: