Monday, May 13, 2013

~ Keutuhan Cinta Ku ~

assalammualaikum....:)

holaaaa...anyong ha se yo...
hahaha mcm2 bhsa dahhh...
anyways guest wat im still at penang!!!
oh my oh myyy...
yeayyyyy..nak thu knp???
bcz my class  blom strt lagi...
katanya bulan 6 akan strt..
n teros ke wangsa melawati...
so honeymoon lagila me at penang..
leh spent time lg n my family n syg...<3

abt entry me kali ini,
hmmm xthu kt mana nak dimulakan..
oklahhhh...1 hri me kua n my sis n syg..
pegi brfz smua...me tgok syg me cam pelik ja...
dr malam tu...sum1 call her and i ask
dia ckap faiz...so me pon xksah...
tp cra ckap mcm lain..
xmcm salu dia ckap n faiz...
so i got 1 wierd feeling but i didn't ask her..
cuma dia n spt biasa...
so lpas brfz wif my sista,ktorg blik
n she bbm me said there's sumtink i need to talk...
about us..tp yg peliknya...
bila smp kt uma my sis tu,
me xtron keta feels like there's sumtink...
so me tgok hp me bru me bca bbm syg me..
so,me just diam xckp apa...

till smp 1 tmpt,she stop her car..
diam.....silent....and i just smile...
waiting till her say a word...
but deep in my heart i knw sumtink...
my instict felt sumtink....sumtink that i can't tell
but i felt it...i just relax watever she wanna said,
keep calm...n smile...till she asked me...
why u???i just smile n looked at her..
why me???nutink..she felt sumtink...
than she told me..there's sum1 btween us..
i dun have to dscribe abt it...just it felt like
im dying,i lost...i have no idea wat n why???
i have no idea...but im so..so disspointed...
after all i did it n done for her...
even evrytink hppened btween us..
no matter how hard we fight,
n matter wat i've been tru with her...
n she told me dis????it bulshit!!!!

i love her like i can nver tell
by word or wat...but all i do it...
 for u,for us...but why this shit happen to me????
hmmm i can't nver tell how i felt....
im crying.....i've explain to her..
n she explain to me...
there's nutink else we can do...
she crying n im crying...
tell me how im gnna accpt this shit????
but she didn't dcided...
she just said this shit wont happen again...
she been promised to me...
she said she gnna move on to kl...
how that's make me happy???
but i can't even just think for myself..
ho she gnna survive there...
klo ikotkan hti me,mmg me nak sgt...
blaja skli n me...or mybe we can stay
at the same hostel...like YES or NO..
hehehehehe...;) but i can't think it 
just for myself...wat just had happen btween us..
i trust her..hope she didn't do it again...
n i forgive her...give her a chances..
she deserve it...but i hope this wont happen 
again... just hope...

so now she also been under pressure...
abt her work....i feel so pity abt her...
nsib baik la xblik kl lg...
how culd i live her like dis????
me dok kt sna dgaq dia mcm2 mslah pon,
me mcm nak lari blik...
tmbah me kt pnang ni...depan mata dia...
lgla me nak sntiasa n dia kannnn....
sygggg....i can't promise things will be perfect,
but i promise i wont leave....
as u knw syg...all my love just for u..
n matter wat happen to us,
no matter how exteremly we fight,
but i still love u...im here...
always here for u nto be with u...
and as u knw,my dreams not just here...
sumtink that i want to do for us...
i love u..dats all i can say...

so that's my entry for today....
hope i will come out with another entry...
happ,sad,anxious,for evrything...
hahahahahaha....
see yaaaa.....
sekian wassalam....;) 

No comments: